Heckler & Koch P30SKS V3 P30SK|P30SKS
The sub-compact model of the renowned P30 handgun, P30SK (Subcompact) series has all of the sought-after characteristics of the larger frame P30 and P30L pistols but in a more concealable design.
The completely adjustable P30 grip feature ? consisting of interchangeable backstraps and lateral grip panels ? is replicated in the ultra-compact grip frame of the P30SK. This allows the pistol to be easily modified to fit to any individual user.
An abbreviated Picatinny rail molded into the front of the frame enables weapon lights, lasers, or other accessories to be easily mounted. All P30SK models have been extensively tested during a three year development process.
Despite their small size, P30SK subcompacts have excellent weight and balance making them naturally pointable, easy to control, and accurate to shoot; currently available in 9 mm.
– Caliber 9 mm
– Operating principle recoil operated
– Action Type Browning type, modified linkless locking system
– Magazine 10 round capacity(3 magazines included)
Dimensions & Weight:
– Length(overall): 6.42 in / 163 mm
– Barrel length: 3.27 in / 83 mm
– Width P30SK: 1.37 in / 34.8 mm – P30SKS 1.53 in / 38.8 mm
– Height: 4.57 in / 116 mm
– Weight(with empty magazine): 23.99 oz/ 680 g
– Trigger pull (P30SK V3 DA/SA & P30SKS V3 DA/SA): 4.5 lbf/20 Newtons (N)
– Trigger travel: Double action .55 in / 14 mm , single action .27 / 7 mm
– Barrel profile: Polygonal, 6 groves, right-hand twist
– Sights: Night Sights
– Safety: Automatic hammer safety, firing pin safety/manual safety (P30SKS)
– 6 grip panels and 3 backstraps can be easily changed for a custom fit
– Serrated decocking button
– Ambidextrous safety